Thursday 12 February 2015

Skin care.




Our skin can be a confusing and frustrating topic. It can be a confidence booster, or a destroyer. I always remember growing up all through primary and high school my skin would be terrible. I cant really describe them as spots, they were more lumps under my skin which never quite managed to peak their way through! When in primary school I just ignored it and was never really that bothered by it. It wasnt until high school it really started to effect my confidence. I am sure you have all done the same as I did; see a spot, cover it with make-up then the spot got worse?? What a viscous circle. But come on what 16 year old girl would walk around high school with no make up on with a spot the size of her face on show?? No one!!

It wasn't until college where i studied beauty therapy and make-up, that i started to grasp the concept of looking after my skin. After grooling boring lectures on how to wash your face, how to cleanse, and how to correctly pop a spot. Yes girls you heard me right; there is actually a professional way to pop spots! At first I would be having a facial three times a week from my class mates, which yes sounds nice until you saw my face.. All those spots which were hiding then decided to make an appearance. All the cleansing was getting all the facial dirt out of my skin and cleaning all the places you don't usually reach on a day to day basis. For around 2 months my skin was unbearable, I dreaded going to college, the shops with no make up on, but I knew it was something I had to do. Just before i finished college I swear I woke up one day and I literally had perfect skin, no dark circles, no spots, no redness. I was in awe.

After college I kind of fell back in to bad habits of the occasional night I wouldn't wash my face or leave my make up on, it wasn't until my 20th birthday and i asked my dad for some Liz Earle skin care products. This is by far the best present I have ever received! I got it in July, I use it daily and there is still over half left. I believe it was £45 for the set of three and also two facial cloths. The texture leaves your skin glowing and your face feeling so clean and fresh! Honestly girls i would 100% recommend purchasing this product!

If you have or currently do suffer with either a break out, eczema or patchy skin, drop down to your local Liz Earle shop, the staff are so helpful at helping you tailor your needs. Please let me know what you think of this product!!

But anyway, enough of my blabbing - I hope you enjoyed this post please let me know your thoughts.



No comments:

Post a Comment