Tuesday 6 May 2014

Perfect Manicure

Who doesn't love a fresh manicure? Do you like spending money on getting your nails done? Yes so do i, but i prefer being able to do it myself. I recently invested in my own shellac kit. I can safely say it is one of the best things i could have ever bought. 
I purchased cheap £12.99 UV lamp off ebay and began to search for colours i loved. So far i have 7 colours. I absolutely love been able to pamper myself after a stressful day at work.

To be able to this at home you require the below item:

- UV lamp
- CND Top Coat
- CND Base Coat
- CND Shellac colour
- Buffer
- Enhancement Remover.

The key items here are your buffer and also your enhancement remover. Before applying any colour you need to buff you nails to ensure there is no shine left, this will enable your colour to last for longer. A common mistake please make when doing shellac their self is forgetting the enhancement remover; this is added after the nails have been painted to ensure there is no sticky residue left on the nail. 




Please show me any colour you have which would be good for my holiday to LA! I really need to build my collection up. Also can any one recommend a cute way i am able to display my colours?! 
Please comment below if you have any ideas :)

Speak soon xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I don't know about you but I'm really into Coral colours (like a nice coraly pink) at the moment, especially for summer! Maybe that for your holiday to LA? :)

    ReplyDelete