Friday 11 April 2014

Storage..

Hi girls, 

I seriously need to start blogging full time! I have so many things I want to share, I just don't seem to have the time lately! I wanted to show you my make up storage, I have been looking for a few months now to find something small enough but with the right amount of compartments, having the same issue?? 

Last month I had a major clear out of my room and decided I was sick of not knowing where stuff is and my room been rather boring and plain. So I threw everything out and thought I would have a look on the well trust worthy 'Amazon' I love this site, because no matter what you are looking for they will have it! 
I managed to find a perfect make up container, I have always had Kardashian make up envy as well as their storage, however I did not want to pay that price tag! So here is what I found..


I don't think I could have found anything more perfect! Can anyone recommend any cute, quirky accessories I can put in my room?! Or any gorgeous bedding ?! Thank you girlies. 

Speak soon xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment