Sunday 26 January 2014

❤️

As promised.. My beautiful bag!! I apologise it is a little later than I previously stated! I have used this bag every day for the week I have owned it. When I say you can wear it with anything I am not joking! I wore it with jeans, a dress, my gym trousers, you name it! Girls this is a must buy, especially if you are like me and like to carry everything with you! Please please don't be put off by the price tag! They have this bag in; tan, black, red, grey and a dark purple! It is the best thing I have owned for a very long time!! Hope you like it too! 

Speak soon!! Xoxo

3 comments:

  1. THE MOST gorgeous MK bag ever. JEALOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love when you find a bag that goes with everything! I treated myself to a new Mimco satchel and I'm yet to find something it doesn't go with!

    Lauren
    http://tasteslikelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girlie make sure you purchase one! My favourite bag! 😘

    ReplyDelete