Friday 17 January 2014

My gorgeous anniversary present!

Ok so I couldn't wait to share this image with you, my beautiful Michael Kors bag from my boy! On Monday we have been together a year, couldn't ask for a kinder, more generous and loving person to be mine! I could not be happier! On another one of our days shopping I stumbles across the bag I have wanted for over a year now! The jet set bag! Absolutely gorgeous and will go with anything you wear, casual or dressed up. It fits your phone in, make up bag, MacBook, everything you could really need! Yes I may be slightly on the pricey side but I would 100% recommend it! I recently got a Michael Kors purse with is my all time favourite, I usually go through purses like there's no tomorrow but this is a must buy and now I have a matching bag! Very very pleased! I will show you the inside once I'm allowed to open it on Monday! I hope you enjoy as much as I do! Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment