Thursday 16 January 2014

MAC

Over the years I have struggled to find a product to suit my skin, since studying make up artistry I have realised you really do get what you pay for. I used to go for the cheapest and hope they would give me that beautiful 'glow' well sadly they didn't! I am now obsessed and addicted to MAC! I thought I would show you a few items inside my make up bag currently, this MAC brush is so soft on the face it is a must buy in my opinion! The foundation evenly blends into my skin leaving a flawless effect, and the blush just give the right amount of colour without looking like you have been sat in the sun too long! I really would advise looking at MAC if you haven't already purchased it!
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11599215/?claim=gaustetdupm">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment