Friday 2 May 2014

Is it time to say goodbye to winter clothing?

Every girl wishes she could have a walk in wardrobe bursting with clothes.. My wardrobe is looking slightly boring and spare at the moment, i have been shopping around for a new wardrobe, preferably the cheaper side than expensive. I stumbles across this jacket on Zara.com/uk i instantly fell in love.
You could wear this jacket with a dress on a summers night, ripped skinny jeans for a shop or even for work. Its retailing at £89.99, which is steep.
What do you think?! Buy or not buy?! Help girls!!

Are there any must buys out there you think i should know about? Any thing you have just bought you that you really can't contain your excitement about? Show me.. comment below, i want to know it all!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my god this coat is GORGEOUS! If only it had come during winter I would've justified the purchase!
    Love your blog gal! Follow via bloglovin :)

    stylelikehers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hun, thanks for the feedback!! I've followed you on bloglovin :) if you have any blogger tips please help haha, i feel sometimes i just ramble on and bore people!! xxx

    ReplyDelete