Tuesday 20 May 2014

Models required!

Hi ladies. This is only a quick blog. I am qualified make up artist and i am currently looking to spread the word in regards to my work, and i could really use your help and ideas! If anyone would like to volunteer to be a model for my portfolio, have an make up looks they believe would be good to promote or even to try, i would really appreciate it. Could you please e-mail me on styledbylauren@hotmail.com. All ideas are welcome and really appreciated.

Also if you are looking for a make up artist i am available to travel as i have a car, i am able to present my certificates and i have a huge make up collection which can be suited to each client.
I would love to meet some of you!

Please help me pursue the career i love!

Lauren xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment