Thursday 1 May 2014

Sweet tooth

Do you love food as much as me? So i have decided i am going to change my lifestyle a little; basically a diet, but if i call it a diet i know i will fail before even starting. I have a holiday to Los Angeles in September for my cousins wedding. Everyone wants to look their absolute best on holiday don't they? I have been scrolling endless food sites to find easy healthy food as i like quick, yummy food. Sadly i found nothing but i did stumble across this image and thought i would share it with you. so i am now sat in bed with a large back of Dortitos and humous.. oops!
I would like like to hear from you to see what your guilty pleasers are and if you have food and exercise tips to help me get my dream beach bod?

Please e-mail me or comment on this post, i really appreciate your opinions and help.

Speak soon, 

Lauren
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment